Rules for the WBGZ AM
"Business Of The Day"
- One entry per person.
- Contest runs from Monday April 1 through Tuesday April 30, 2013.
- Entries must be received at the WBGZ studios by the close of business (5 p.m.), Thursday
- May 9, 2013. Entries may be mailed, faxed, or delivered in person.
- Three (3) winners will be drawn from the correct entries on May 10, 2013. Correct entries are those that have correctly named ALL businesses and the date that they were the “Business Of The Day.” If there are no entries with all correct answers, then we will award those with the most correct answers. In the event of a tie, the winner(s) will be determined by a drawing.
- All decisions by WBGZ management are final.
- 1st Prize is $200 worth of goods and services to be used at any one business participating in the WBGZ “Business Of The Day.”
- 2nd Prize is $100 worth of goods and services to be used at any one business participating in the WBGZ “Business Of The Day.”
- 3rd Prize is $50 worth goods and services to be used at any one business participating in the WBGZ “Business Of The Day.”
- You may use this entry form, however it is not necessary for an entry form from WBGZ to be used to win.
- Employees of participating businesses, and employees of WBGZ and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- “Business Of The Day” sponsors will not be given out to anyone by WBGZ staff over the phone, by fax, by mail, by e-mail, or in-person.
- Winners will have three (3) business days to determine where they will spend their winnings.
To enter, mail the information below to WBGZ, P.O. Box 615, Alton, IL 62002,Fax to 465-3546, email to email@example.com or drop by the Big Z Studios, 227 Market St., Alton.